The Divorce Book Authored By A Honolulu Attorney
Getting a divorce is a challenging process that can take a toll on you emotionally, mentally and physically. When you are trying to find your way through a divorce, your legal representation can guide you through the legal process, but can they help you through the rest of the challenges that await you?
At Coates Frey & Hackett, AAL LLLC, we know the hardships of a divorce, and we wrote the book on how to get through things, literally. Our attorney, Bradley A. Coates, wrote “Complete How-To Handbook and Survivor’s Guide to the Legal, Emotional, Economic, and Social Issues” to help his clients navigate the difficulties of a divorce.
Offering Sound Advice During An Overwhelming Time
Consider this book your road map during your divorce journey. Mr. Coates uses more than four decades of experience to identify obstacles that arise throughout the legal process and solutions for overcoming challenges with grace.
Topics discussed include:
- The stages of divorce, starting from the initial separation forward
- The complications that you can expect through every stage of your divorce
- What to look for in a divorce lawyer
- Tips on how to effectively and economically guide your divorce process
- The critical legal issues that may pertain to your divorce
- Advice on marriage restoration options
- Post-divorce matters, including being a single parent and seeking new relationships
While your friends and family may be by your side to help you through the process, they may not be able to provide you with the guidance and knowledge of a seasoned family law attorney. When you need answers and information that others cannot offer, read our book to gain the information and reassurance you deserve.
Pick Up Your Own Copy Today
We want to help out clients in any way we can through their divorce. One way we pursue this goal is by recommending anyone considering divorce or going through a divorce read this book.